Wednesday 16 December 2009

Only 8 Sleeps To Go...

Only 8 sleeps to go and The Fat Man will be here.


THANK GOODNESS!!!


Then ALL the crazyness will stop.


I heard my neighbour this morning (while I was hanging washing out) saying to her youngest, "If you don't start listening to me I am going to call Santa and tell him ALL about it", and I felt some relief.



It sounded very much like a conversation I had with my 3 last week. I'm glad it's not just me pulling out the old I'll phone Santa threat. Master 4 had his Pre-Kindy party this morning and he was the last child to receive his present (out of around 40 or so children). He was starting to look very worried - and I'm pretty sure he was remembering me on the phone to Santa, telling Santa just how naughty he had been. Poor little kid. I actually felt really really bad for him. Then his present came out and all was forgotten.

But, most of the presents are done. I still need to make sure I have enough for Miss 6. I'm pretty sure I have forgotten all about my middle child this year so will need to do a stocktake tonight and make sure. I have even managed to out-do myself with my Mother-In-Law, who is THE hardest person on Earth to buy for. She is going to be either very very happy or very very disappointed this year. I'm voting for the first.
Smiley

No comments: