Wednesday 14 October 2009

The Walk!

We finally did something I never thought we would do. Today we walked home from school.
I had always just assumed we would wait until Miss 8 was in High School before I'd be able to walk with Miss 5 & Master 4 but she (once again) proved me wrong.
What a trooper. She finds it so much harder to do stuff than we do, but I throw out the challenge and she answers EVERY time.
Unlike her sister, Miss 5 who complained and made us stop a couple of times because her feet were sore. It's only a 20 minute walk - and she's been bugging me for months to walk home. Poor, poor Miss 5...

Miss 8 was ok, but was not very happy when I said this was going to be a regular thing. She reminded me how she has Cerebral Palsy and can't really do that much walking. Silly goose!!!

Now, off to have a quick rehydrating water, followed by a well-deserved cocktail

Smileys

Bottoms UP!!!

No comments: